Friday 13 November 2015

Chin up - nipple up - navel up

Hello,
Went to visit you as usual this year but didn't make a post here.
Figured no need to as paying respect is personal stuff.

Your silly sister gave me a call, asking me did I post the nipple-up post.

Guess she didn't knew nipple-up was during JC first year. Since then, between you and me, we are competing until navel-up.
Yes I also remembered during army days, we talked about doing chin up with SBO, then FBO.

Recently I saw a video/gif about different kinds of chin up.
If we saw it earlier like we are in JC or Uni or if you are still around and we  are I am still fit, we may attempt them as well.

Sometimes I wonder how life will be different if you are still around, Surely there will be more laughter and more gathering as you always been the center and life of the groups.

Take care.

YY

No comments: