Friday 14 February 2014

Hi Dar..

Happy 7th anniversary.  It would have been the 7th year since we got married. And the 16th year since we got together in Jc. Times flies.. Today marks both the Chinese and English calender valentine's day and I believe it's also your Chinese lunar birthday today..

You appeared in my dreams during the cny period..  I believe you came to visit.  I miss u so much.. And always wonder how things would have been like if you were around. But i know this is how life's meant to be.. That everyone leaves someday.. Only when and how.

I hope to meet you again when I leave this earth someday.. And talk about our good old times and what we have missed out since we last met.

"I'll meet you when my chores are through.. "

" love, me"

Always loving and missing you dearly.
Happy v-day my dear.

Hugs*

No comments: