Sunday 3 June 2012

I miss you

Hi baby, How have you been? Just attended another of our friend's wedding, and saw many familiar faces, photos, places. Things have changed since you have been away. Gatherings have been far and few, but once us friends come together again.. All things just feel so familiar again. All those tough trainings, lectures, classes and training camps that we have experienced together just draw us back together again. I wished you were here tonight. Somehow events like tonight cant stop me from thinking about you again. Memories of you start again from day 1 of our training together in NYJC.. To the time we got together.. Till you went into army, then uni and into the workforce. All my memories just kept coming back to me. I love my family, i love alot of things that are happening in my life right now, but i love you too and i missed our past. Altho it has been a while since we parted our separate ways.. I still think about you, and you are still a part of my everyday life. I wish you were here to comfort me, coz' you would have known exactly how to do it. I wonder where exactly are your whereabouts now.. And i wish i could see you again someday. Forever missing you. Love u, Deb

No comments: