Friday 3 February 2012

Hi dar..

Times flies.. It's another new year again.

A friend spoke to me about an ordeal he went through many years ago, quite similar to mine.. And suddenly i realised how much i missed you. It seems.. With the hectic life i'm going through now, i seem to have forgotten how it feels like to have you around and to miss you. Talking with this friend of mine brought me back to years ago when we were together doing things, rowing, going on outings, trips, having birthday celerations together. Somehow, after you left us.. All these memories remain ever so vivid and recent. They seemed to have had a standstill in time.

I looked through our photos.. Recently i seem to have an ultimately bad memory. I can't even recall what i had for lunch or what i did the day before.. But when i looked through our photos.. My mind just maps up all the jigsaw pieces perfectly. I believe those memories are locked deep at the back of my mind.. Maybe, it's only after the incident that my mind refuses to remember.. Refuses to recall and attempts to block out all negativity.. That is why i seem to be suffering from "memory loss" all the time. I lose track of time, date, events.. It doesn't seem to matter much anymore, without you in it.. After all, certain dates are still extremely painful to me to go through..

Everyone is well at home, and we all still miss you dearly. Deep in our hearts, you will always hold a special place and presence whenever we are all gathered together for a dinner.

Thank you for being in my life and for making all the differences in it. I love you so so much.

P.S I miss sending you emails while at work, so if you do have one, give me a sign and tell me what it is so i can flood your email. Missing you, still.

Love,
Me

No comments: