Thursday 21 March 2013

I'm just thinking about you..

Can't get to sleep tonight.. Was looking through some of our old photos and reliving the past memories.. Really miss horsing around with you like we are little kids.. Miss those teases we had towards each other.. Miss those little notes, love letters and emails that used to spring up in my books, on my table or inbox.. Miss your ever so proud and confident self. Miss your witty jokes and your culinary skills.. Miss everything about you. It is true that a person in love always looks the best.

You made me everything that i was.

I could only wish I had more time with you.. But i know in my heart our time together has long been over, at least physically. I do hope to see you in my dreams when i finally get to sleep tonight..

I love you.
Deb

No comments: