Wednesday 14 November 2012

Its been 5 years..

5 years have passed.. altho our lives have all been changed dramatically.. my precious moments with you have been on a standstill since then. All the memories are still fresh in my mind.. all the images of you, the things you used to do or say.. i would just have to close my eyes and recall and the memories would come flowing back to me.

I miss the way you used to tease me, the times we laugh at each other and laugh together.. i miss those times when i needed someone.. and you just knew it whenever i was feeling down, and you just knew exactly what words to say and what i needed to hear in order to comfort me. We seemed to be able to read each others feelings and mind like second nature.

I brought Jerlynn to visit you yesterday. I hope you had a good glance at her.. You must have been watching over us so i had everything going well, right before delivery till now. She has been a good girl so far. Please also watch over ma and pa so they will be happy n healthy always. Ma hasnt been feeling too well these days.

I wonder where you are now and what you are doing.. and if you are ok. We all miss you so so much.

A new year is coming again.. and the cycle goes on and on each year. I'm hoping i can find something more meaningful to do so i can lead a more fulfiling life.

In the meantime, we will be strong n carry on. I love you n miss you just as much as before as always.

Loving n missin you,
Deb

No comments: