Monday 10 October 2011

Weddings..

Weddings never fail to remind me of you..
I have four to attend this month, and two of them are your good buddy friends getting hitched. I know you would have been there to "tekan" your friends to the max..but yet, at the same time given them your utmost blessings. I have and will do that on your behalf.. The blessings, I mean.

Every time I attend a wedding, I'll think about you. I'll always wonder what photos we would have chosen to put in our montage, coz we would have plenty.. Given the many years that we have spent together..I'll always wonder what songs we would play over the speakers.. Coz we would have had a few that we used to sing to each other.
I'll always wonder what it would feel like to hold your hand and walk down the aisle with you, and how good and happy we would look together.
I'll always wonder what funny acts we would have done on stage, after all, we had planned to do a dance together on stage.
I'll always wonder how your friends would think of ways to get back at you both on stage and off stage.. After all, you have always been the cheeky one, and making fun of everybody else.

But all of these.. I could only wonder.. Coz' I would never know.

It's almost four years now.. But still, it doesn't feel like it was that long ago.

I miss you and love you dearly..
Deb

No comments: